Monday, December 13, 2010

Ski Bunny

Don't ya love this little ski bunny?  He is a digital design from Etsy I got here.  Zlatoena designs for TCP.  For this card I used more design papter from My Mind's Eye, the card is actually one of their note cards I also got from Ross (50 with envelopes for $6.99!).  I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  The background is an older Sizzix embossing folder.  The snowflake is also Sizzix from a year or so ago.  I used some of my divine twine to tie on a button from my stash.  I cut the green shape with my Perfect Bracket Edge Die-namic.  Remember to take time to enjoy this wonderful season!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts