Monday, February 3, 2014

Stuff on the Table

I made this card a couple weeks ago.  It was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest (of course).  I am trying to use some of the many wonderful bits and pieces I can't bear to throw away.  This panel was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The hearts are cut from some great Colorbok Glitter Paper using a Marvey punch.  They are...actually everything is distressed with Antique Linen Distress Stain.  I tried crinkling the ribbon with my embossing gun to make it look even more distressed.  The tiny tag was punched and stamped with Stampin' Up products.  The die cut label is from Papertrey Ink (which is currently one of my fav companies).
I hope your week is off to a great start!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts