Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Diva Dare April 2014 Week 3

Just a quick post, a card I did for the Verve Stamps Diva Dare.  I used the inspiration picture and the card sketch.  The colors and patterns of the papers were also inspired by the picture.   It's really funny that these are the papers I had on my work table because I am in the process of working on my nieces wedding card.  With any luck it will be posted sometime this week.


If you look closely behind the card, you can see the orchids that bloomed for us for Easter!  Maybe I should post a picture of them too, they are beautiful!  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts cardstock,  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Crate Paper Portrait Collection Honeymoon and Pearls
Stamps: Verve-Wings of Love and No Matter What
Dies: Verve-Wavy Hearts and Flag It
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Brilliance Lightning Black,Pool
Accessories: metallic thread, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts