Sunday, July 13, 2014

Winnie and Walter and Distress Inks

Another quick post of a card I made for the Winnie and Walter Distress Ink Challenge.  The challenge here was to use a watercolor technique.  I just played with putting distress ink on my acrylic block, misting it and stamping it on wet watercolor paper.  Such fun to see how these backgrounds come out.  
The stamp set used is The Big, The Bold and You which I cannot say is my favorite because I love them all!  I used bit of gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz and sequins from Winnie and Walter to add a little extra.

Thanks for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts