Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #297...Decoupage

The CRAFT Challenge this week is to decoupage.  I haven't done this craft technique in many, many years.  I found a new to me product called Decou-Page by DecoArt.  It was very easy to use and I love the satiny shine it gave my note pad.  I purchased a note pad made of recycled papers by Sierra Pacific Crafts and covered it with design paper by Echo Park.  

This is what I came up with using the Fitztown image Valentine 13 Teddy Wreath.  I adapted the image by die cutting my own heart.  Don't you just love this cute little bear?






Our generous sponsors this week are:


Crafts By Fitztown

Winners can chose three digis of their choice.

And



Winners can chose four digit stamps for their choice.

                                                    
So, now it's up to you. Get out that Mod Podge or Decou-Page or even make your own with water and glue! The design team can't wait so see what you create! For inspiration stop by our blog...the team has made some real beauties this week.  BTW, did you know we welcome young designers! If you are 15 or younger, you can get your own badge and if you contact Jo, she has a special prize for you!  See the blog for more information.


Thanks for stopping by!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Fitztown Valentine 13 Teddy Wreath
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, echo park Yours Truly paper pad, DCWV yardstick
Die Cuts: Sizzix heart and Sizzles U, SU! Love
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Sticko hearts, Sierra Pacific Crafts Note Pad

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Brenda! The little bear is adorable and I love the die cut heart frame!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts