Monday, February 9, 2015

Merry Monday #145...Candy Canes!


Welcome to the Merry Monday Challenge #145!  I want to start off this post by thanking Lori for liking my card.  I was so surprised!  I am thrilled to be able to play along with the DT on today's challenge.  This week we want you to to have fun creating a Christmas card with candy canes.  


When I saw this classy picture, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.    Here's my take on today's challenge:


I was inspired by the snowy looking limbs and red berries. The bead board in the background inspired the green striped background.  

Be sure to stop by Merry Monday and take a look at the wonderful inspiration provided by the design team.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today.  Hope your week is full of blessings!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamp:  Winner and Walter Happy Christmas
Paper:  My Paper Studio Classic Christma, Neenah cardstock, DCWV cardstock
Dies:  Sizzix candy cane, Sizzix Alterations Holiday Greens, Mama Elephant Tags a Lot
Accessories:  Creative Impressions Ribbon, homemade stick pin, Stampendous embossing enamel white and gold, Ranger Enamel Accents, Personal Stamp Exchange Snowflake embossing tinsel


11 comments:

  1. Oh my Brenda, your card is amazing! I love your sweet candy canes and wonderful design! SO very pretty! Thank you for being out Guest Designer this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these candy canes, Brenda! They look like they've got some extra sugar on them! Wonderful rustic look that I love! Thanks so much for joining our team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a gorgeous card! The striped tag behind the candy canes and foliage really make this card shine! So glad you could join us as Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome, Brenda!! Your card was amazing last week and this week - WOW!!! You did it again - LOVE this country, rustic feel you've given this card. So happy you could join us at Guest Designer...have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Brenda! I love the sweet candy canes and design. So glad you could join us as Guest Designer this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, such a pretty shaped card and the addition of those beautiful candy canes. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love the snow - what a fantastic touch!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layered card Brenda, I love the snowy tips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the guest DT spot on Merry Monday! Just love this card, Brenda, so had to stop by and comment. You added so many great details from the splattered snow to the yummy bow - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brenda, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors and rustic feel! Thanks so much for being our guest designer on Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the combination of colors and textures!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts