Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ADFD + Glitter = Yummy

I love the images at A Day For Daisies.  What's even better is their current challenge is to use sequins, which are presently my favorite accessory!  As if all that isn't good enough, this image was the freebie offered on their blog.  This is the card I came up with, such a sweet little image.  I purchased a couple of the new chicken digis, can't wait to get them colored up.


Loved making this card!

Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  ADFD Bunny Ears
Stamps:  Verve Sentiment from Wings of Love
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, Neenah Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Copic Markers, Washi Tape, MFT Dienamics Pierced Circle Dies, Spellbinders Circle dies 






1 comment:

  1. I am loving the current trend for sequins but don't actually have any myself and have a feeling I wouldn't be able to use them as effectively as some people...like on this gorgeous design...the CAS style perfectly suits the image :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts