Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Little Red Wagon - Happy Birthday Canada

I am so happy to be joining the The Little Red Wagon Girlfriends!  This week Carolyn wants us to use red and white to celebrate Canada's birthday.  My card was inspired by the friendship the US has with our wonderful neighbor to the North.




I chose to dust off some very old Hero Arts stamps.  This is a set from 2005 (told you they were dusty) called Big and Bold.  I did some smooshing and spattering of watercolor on Ranger white watercolor paper.  'Happy' was stamped in VersaFine Satin Red.  I added some Perler Bead 'enamel dots' and a simple sentiment on the inside. 

I sure hope you join this week, can't wait to see what you create.

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Big and Bold, Winnie and Walter sentiment
Ink:  VersaFine Satin Red
Paper:  Ranger Watercolor paper, Bazzil cardstock
Accessories:  Hobby Lobby watercolors, Enamel dots (perler beads)

8 comments:

  1. Love the CAS design Brenda and the water colour background looks fantastic.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! And, if you use your imagination a bit, the smooshing and splattering kinda looks like a map of Canada. :-) Nice to have you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Brenda! I love the splattering effect! Welcome to the team :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Brenda!!! Love the water colouring technique :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Canada Day card! Loving that background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and I really like the background you created. Welcome to the team. It is good to have you here. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha Brenda!!! I love your red & white card. That background is awesome. Welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts