Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #327


Hi everyone!  It's time for another CRAFT Challenge.  This week we want you to create something using a gift bag or box. 

Our sponsors this week are: 


And


Here's my little gift box.  I used the Sizzix Mini Pizza Box to make the box.  The image is from Sister Stamps, a company out of Hawaii.  


I will actually be on the second leg of my mainland journey in Breckenridge, Colorado when this post goes.  I get to spend some time with 2 of my BFFs from college.  So looking forward to catching up with them.

I hope you have time this week to join in on the fun.  Be sure to stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog here to check out the great makes by the DT.  Check out the great prizes up for grabs.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Thanks so much for coming by.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sister Stamps Miyono  
Dies:  Cherry Lynn doily, Sizzix flourish die
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  American Crafts cardstock, Neenah cardstock, Washi Paper
Accessories:  No name flowers from Floradec, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts