Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Joyful Greetings in Gold

A quick post to show a card I made for the current Paper Smooches November Challenge.




I've had this poinsettia sitting on my bulletin board since last Christmas card making season.  When I saw this picture, I knew why.  Here's my card using one of my favorite sentiment sets, Joyful Greetings by Paper Smooches.




Would also like to enter the following challenges:
12 Months of Christmas - #11 Sparkle, Sparkle Everywhere

Thank you so much for taking a look!  Hope you are doing well! 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Die Cuts:  Penny Black glorious poinsettia die
Paper:  DCWV vellum, Bazzill kraft and gold paper from Simon Says Stamps card kit
Ink:  VersaMark
Accessories:  Stampendous Aged gold embossing enamel, Stickles, Ranger gold embossing powder, Ranger white enamel accents

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I am not usually a fan of gold but I totally love your design! The rich red and green, and Kraft card work beautifully with the gold and the whole design is sheer elegance :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, I am not a fan of gold either but you have done an amazing job with this card, very festive and pretty.BTW I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, that's one celebration I wish we had in Australia.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creatingand make sure to enter your creations in the December link-up starting today.
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts