Friday, January 29, 2016

Almost to Late

Happy Friday!  I have been wanting to play along with SFYTT at Reverse Confetti for the longest time and have finally had the time.  Even with that I almost waited to long...


Here's my card using Puppy Love and one of my favorite tag dies, the Tag Me Confetti Cuts.



This will be heading to Iowa in my daughter's Valentine's Day box.  She loves bright colors and puppies so this fits the bill.  I think she will love it, especially the cheeky sentiment!

I may have another post some watercolor play from the class, will see how the practice goes.  This is an excellent class, very challenging for me...

As always, thanks for dropping in. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps- Reverse Confetti Puppy Love
Dies- Tag Me Confetti Cuts
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs Sweet Thing and Petite Prints, Pebbles Be Mine
Accessories- Darice bling, Binney and Smith Peacock watercolors, SU! Soft Sky seam binding ribbon, Taylored Expressions embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Brenda and sounds perfect for your lucky daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, great colouring and love the image.
    Have a lovely weekend.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely papers and colours Brenda, your daughter will be delighted with it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Brenda, I love the colours & that image is so cute :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts