Sunday, May 15, 2016

Whimsie Doodles May Challenge



Hi everyone!  It's time for a new monthly challenge over at Whimsie Doodles.  This month we want to see your teacher appreciation or graduation makes.  This challenge is very timely with the school year ending and graduation happening.  

I had a hard time deciding which image to choose, but finally decided on the cutie patootie Graduating Hootie (just had to say that :) -





I colored Hootie with Copic Markers and fussy cut him for mounting on the die cut oval.  I used a few of my home melted pony bead dots to add just a little extra color.  

I hope you'll find time to join in on our May challenge.  You have until June 13th to enter.  For all the guidelines, take a look here.  Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles blog to see what the very creative Diva's have designed.

Thanks for stopping in.  

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Whimsie Doodles Graduating Hootie
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs Cap & Gown
Accessories:  MFT wonky stitched ovals, homemade pony bead dots


2 comments:

  1. Your card is great!!! I love the design and your coloring. The patterned papers are very beautiful too!!. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous! I love the owl, and the papers you have used are perfect for it! Great colouring Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts