Sunday, June 19, 2016

Wherever You Go...


I have another card to show you today featuring Space Cadet from Whimsie Doodles -  


You'll find these guys along with some of their friends about half way down the page.  I think they are so cute!  I created another watercolor background so they could do a space walk.  The "stars" are made from both acrylic paint flicks and Stampendous thick white embossing enamel and the cadets and spaceship are colored with Copic markers.  I had fun creating this background but this cute spacy Background Borders would be so cute for them too.  The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas.

Thanks for popping in.  

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic background to your space card Brenda and those little astronauts are just so cute!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little guys and the splattered background is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! I love the background!!!! I just made a card with a similar background, but it won't be published until August I think. Your background is a lot better than mine :)) but I loved the technique! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Brenda, so fun and the background is great. Hugs Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I clearly have my brain on full power today because I immediately spotted that the background was a space background and not some random other thing that my brain invented! And it's awesome, you have such a talent for creating gorgeous inky backdrops for your cute characters. Yep, these astronauts are very cute and they look like they are having a lot of fun too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts