Wednesday, July 13, 2016

CRAFT 372 - Thank You (Teacher)


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Thank you - Teacher card.

Our Sponsors this week are -




I had the pleasure of using the cute Bugaboo image AKV Best Teacher Ever -


I used a My Favorite Things Dienamics to create the chalkboard with chalkboard paper.  I added some stickers and printed Best Teacher Ever on chalkboard.  I was so happy to be able to use this diecut.  It was one of those purchases I'm still questioning myself about:).

We look forward to seeing your creations over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  For more information and inspiration, pop on over for a look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda



SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. What a great thank you card fora teacher, love that image and your colouring of it and so glad you got to use your blackboard die too, it works beautifully with this theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts