Wednesday, October 19, 2016

AYLI #89 Old or New Stash

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is old or new stash.  We want to know which you used and till use a bit about why it's your favorite or at least why you chose to use it.


This week our wonderful sponsor is:



I love adding to my stash. There are so many fun images and papers and mediums for us to play with. I also love digging around in my old stash finding things I have never used or even forgotten I had. For this challenge I am choosing to go with goodies from my stash. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use this cute new digi from our very kind sponsor, DigiStamp Boutique. This is from Rosie Collection 1 and I love her!




For this challenge I used a combination of new and old stash.
I love adding to my stash. There are so many fun images and papers and mediums for us to play with.  I love digging around in my old stash finding things I have hardly used or even forgotten I had.   All of the items on this card, except Rosie are from my much loved stash.

I can't wait to see your creations and learn about the products you use.  Head back on over to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, the weekend is almost upon us!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  DigiStamp Boutique Rosie Collection 1
Paper:  scraps from stash
Accessories:  Simon Says Stacked Hearts die, Cherry Lynn tag die, MFT stitched mini scallop stax, Natural Hemp twine
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. A really cute image and beautiful card, I love the gingham paper and heart die cut, that's very sweet.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Brenda. She is such a cutie and suits the checked paper perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gingham too and this adorable image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, Brenda and i like the heart die cut behind the image.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Brenda. I love the cute image. Also your paper is lovely. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts