Sunday, October 9, 2016

Halloween Hootenannies - Take 2


I'm back, as promised, with another project using Halloween Hootenannies from Whimsie Doodles.  I have been bitten by the planner bug and thought it would be fun to spruce up my October planner pages.  Here's what I did -





I scaled the size of the images down and colored them up with copic markers. I used some of the images (backed with design paper) to top paperclips and used others to decorate the weekly pages. 

I really loved using these cute images, washi tape and Halloween papers I already had on hand.  This got my creative juices flowing and I'll have more to share later.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a week full of wonderful!

Aloha, 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts