Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ribbon, Sparkle and Shine


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in using ribbon, sparkle and shine on your projects.  

Our Sponsors this week are -


And

Crafty Ribbons


This week I used a fab image from our generous sponsor, Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  This is Daisy Mermaid -


I loved coloring her.  I used Wink of Stella on her "scales" to add some sparkle and shine and the centers of the daisies were embellished with Liquid Pearls.  The sparkly sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  

I love adding sparkle and shine to my projects.  I'm hoping you will join us at CRAFT Challenge blog to inspire me with new techniques.  For more details and prize information click here.

I'm so glad you popped in!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Lacy Sunshine Stamps Daisy Mermaid
Sentiment:  LOTV Sentiment tags
Paper:  scraps from stash and Hammermill Color Copy
Ink:  VersaFine
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, ribbon from stash, Liquid Pearls, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Clear Wink of Stella
Dies:  Mama Elephant Femme Frames
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Love the stunning colour combination Brenda. Another beautiful card. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts