Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Challenge #404 - Sing, Sing a Song


It's time for another Little Red Wagon Challenge and it's my turn to come up with the challenge topic.  I thought it might be fun to learn one of your favorite songs and see how it might inspire your project for this week. 

One of my favorite songs is Amazing grace.  There are many beautiful renditions of this song, but I came across this amazing version by Chris Tomlin awhile back and was so moved by it.  Here is the card it inspired -



I hope you'll be able to share with this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you and the Girlfriends have created.  Just pop on by to link up at Little Red Wagon.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda!! Love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Brenda! The background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts