Saturday, September 16, 2017

Frantic Stamper

Happy weekend everyone!  I am going to share a couple of cards I made with dies from the latest Frantic Stamper release - Christmas is Here.  The first card was made with Sweet Holly Penguin and Mix and Match Merry Christmas from a previous release -


For this card I did the inlaid die technique for Merry Christmas and cut an extra holly to add a bit more decoration.  Loved making this sweet card!

My second card features Star on a String.  I love, love, love this simple yet elegant die.  The sentiment is from the Triangle Trees clear set and the holly is from Sweet Holly Penguin -


This is another card made fast and easy by stamping and heat embossing the sentiment.  I put a few Stickles dots for holly berries and did the inlaid die technique to hand the stars.

Here are the links to the Facebook page and the Frantic Stamper blog if you care to see more.  I also want to put in my personal two cents about the folks at Frantic Stamper.  I don't remember all the details at this point partly because my order was placed and filled at dizzying speed.  I want to say I got my order on Wednesday after I placed it on a Sunday which is almost unheard of to Hawaii.  To top it all off, they are so sweet.  Suffice it to say, I will be placing more orders to them because of their superior customer service.

OK, that's it.  Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Brenda, great paper too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Brenda, love the text background and cute penguin.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great but the second is my favorite- love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts