Sunday, November 19, 2017

Whimsie Doodles


It's my turn again over on the Whimsie Doodles blog.  Now, I'm not much of a cook.  Truth be told I would rather do the clean up as long as the chef doesn't go to crazy with with the pots and pans.  With Thanksgiving here in the US only 4 days away, I would much rather share a beverage and a conversation with a turkey than roast him, so this little turkey stole my heart.

Here is my card featuring Let's Get Basted.  I think this guy has the right idea -


I want to wish all of our US friends Happy Thanksgiving and  everyone, a wonderful week!  Thanks so much for popping in.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, so glad I caught this one, it super cute and of course, I love the papers....enjoy your day..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts