Friday, December 15, 2017

Sketch Saturday #494


We are back with our final sketch for the year over at Sketch Saturday.  What a great year it has been with wonderful folks playing along with use every week.  I hope you have had fun and continue to join us in the new year ahead.  This week we have a great sketch from Kel.  


Our wonderful sponsor this week is 


I used Doodled Flowers, generously provided by our sponsor, for this sketch.  I have to admit I was challenged by this sketch but ended up happy with my card -



Here's a little closer look -


I hope you will have time to join us this week.  Here's the link to the blog again.  If it's inspiration you need, all my teamies have plenty of that to offer, check them out. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Will look forward to seeing you again in the new year on January 6.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Brenda, this is stunning, I LOVE it, the colours are so vibrant and that pretty butterfly is so beautiful...nice change from all the Christmas cards we have been making...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a show stopper Brenda!! Amazing colours and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a challenge brings out great creativity in you <3 this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful, Brenda and you did a great job with this Sketch. Love the pastel colors - great to see something different then christmas these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts