Tuesday, December 19, 2017

That's A Wrap



What a great challenge Sandy has for you this week...that's a wrap!  Brilliant play on words.  She wants to see our projects that use gift ribbon or bow on our projects.  Here's my card featuring stamps from The Cat's Pajamas -

   

I love this sassy cat and he loves the fishes on his gift.  I colored him up like my sweet kitty from my childhood.


I hope you'll have a chance to join us at Little Red Wagon this week. Sandy will be back next Tuesday with her top picks however the Girlfriends will be taking a little holiday break. The next challenge will start next year, so this challenge wraps up 2017...stay tuned for 2018, hope to see you January 3!  

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  The Cat's Pajamas Fat Cat Christmas
Paper:  cardstock from stash
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Simon Says Stamp key lime
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear confetti mix, Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes dies
Coloring medium: Copic markers

5 comments:

  1. Brenda this looks gorgeous, love the CAS design and I really need that sentiment stamp...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! what a great card! Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a great 2018 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, totally made me smile! Fab colouring too. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that cat! My poor kitty wasn’t happy this Christmas, he had a dog visitor! He was a grumpy kitty cat! Brenda, I love your designs and creations! You are very inspirational, enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts