Friday, January 12, 2018

Sketch Saturday #496

Welcome to a new Sketch Saturday Challenge!  We have another great sketch to kick start your mojo.  This one is from Kel's very creative mind -


Our wonderful sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique -



For my card, I flipped the sketch over on it's side, like so -



And here it is, using Cute Farm Set from our sponsor, who just happens to be one of my very favorite digi store, DigiStamp Boutique and...THEY ARE CURRENTLY HAVING A SALE!  (Doing the happy dance!)


Don't you just love these cute little animals?  and they were so fun to color up.  They are all blue ribbon winners for sure!

I certainly hope you will have time to join us at Sketch Saturday this week.  Check out all the wonderful card the team has made for your inspiration.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Brenda and you have got Surprise just right!! Beautiful colouring and fab interpretation of the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Brenda ... I had to pop over to your blog to tell how great your card was this week. I love the coloring of your barnyard and then the blue ribbon? Simply genius! I've got to come over more often too. You have some GREAT eye-candy here to admire!
    ~Jo, your SS teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts