Sunday, August 15, 2010

TCP Blog Hop!

Gosh, was this weekend really 2 days long?  It went much too fast.  I finally got a card done for The Cat's Pajamas blog hop.  I said it before and am saying it again...I love this newest release.

This image is from "Toni's Tea Set".  I really mixed up the papers on this one.  The background paper is from Jillibean Soup, the green dots from the Twitterpated Collection from Pebbles, and the red dots are from Sassafras Lass.  I made the wrinkled ribbon from Hug Snug seam binding (can't wait to try coloring some) and added the stick pen.  The rectangles and circles are cut with Nestibilities, and the buttons are CutUps from TCP.  The sketch is form last weeks SFYTT.  Such fun!
Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts