Sunday, July 16, 2017

Get Whale


I have another punny whale card to share with thanks to Frantic Stampers wonderful new release.
I am using the oh so cute Spouting Whale to make a get well card for my next friend who gets under the weather.

Here's my card featuring not only Spouting Whale, but also the very versatile Stitched Waves -


This card went together super fast thanks to the fab dies and a digital sentiment.  Be sure to stop by the Frantic Stamper Facebook page to take a peek at all the other wonderful projects the DT have put together.

Thanks for dropping in!

Aloha,
Brenda


3 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Brenda, love the touches of red xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so utterly adorable and therefore perfect for a friend who is not feeling well...it would certainly cheer them up, and the punny sentiment made me smile too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts