Sunday, July 9, 2017

Picking Flowers


Hi everyone! You may have already noticed a new banner on my sidebar. I'm here with my very first post as a Sasayaki Glitter Girl for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps. I'm so happy to have the chance to work with these fab digis designed by the very talented Naz.  I want to share the darling image Flower Picking with you today. I just love this little cutie -


For more inspiration and just a fun time, stop in and visit our Facebook group.  The challenge blog will get you going on the July challenge and Naz has a progressive challenge every month also.  You will find all sorts of fun things going on at Sasayaki Glitter.  See ya there!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Sasayaki Glitter Picking Flowers
Paper:  Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer
Accessories:  Queen and Company Bubbles, organza ribbon from stash
Coloring medium:  Copic markers
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Brenda, on your new DT! I love digital stamps and really think this is a darling card with beautiful DP and sweet coloring! Sweetness in every way! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts