Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thank You Very Much!


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a Thank You project.   

I'm afraid I'm on a bit of a tear using Vera Lane Studio images.  It would be an understandment to said I love them.  For my card today, I thought this little cutie, February Moon, would be the perfect messenger of thankfulness.  Here's my card -


For more details on our sponsor, drop by the CRAFT Challenge blog.  You are going to be wowed by the DT makes this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Vera Lane Studio February Moon
Sentiment:  Mama Elephant Mini Messages
Paper:  Stamps of Life Love Story Collection, Neenah
Ink:  VersaMark onyx black
Accessories:  gems from stash, Mama Elephant mini tag dies, SSS Bundle of Stitched Shapes die
Coloring medium: Copic markers

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts